Thread: Chrome Fred Schultz Minimag $300 shipped!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chrome Fred Schultz Minimag $300 shipped!

Own a One of A Kind Minimag!

For your viewing, and buying, pleasure. Up for sale today is a beautiful chrome Minimag with a very rare Fred Schultz parts kit. I have yet to find another set in this level of completeness in my searches. According to the previous owner, this mag was purchased many years ago at a big game near PA.

The parts list on this marker are as follows:

-Chrome Minimag, chromed metal frame, chrome 90* fittings, and chrome foregrip w/built in barrel plug.
    -Fred Schultz series purple/black acid wash rail, power feed plug, asa, and barrel sleeve. The sleeve has "Fred Schultz" laser engraved into the finish.
    -Tourney lock on a Minimag valve, with matching halves.
    -I believe a stainless J&J barrel that the sleeve was made for.
    -Stainless hose with quick disconnect fitting

The body and rail are both factory milled for a possible pump kit if you so wish to add one. I thought it was too pretty to do anything to it personally.

There are a few bits of wear on the rail and power feed plug as this marker was used by the previous owner. It has been hanging on a wall since it was picked up earlier this year though. There is also some slight flaking on the grip frame but nothing extreme.

Gun is in full working order with no leaks as well.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

No parting! No lowballs please. Be respectful, please don't trash the thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

And now for the goodness! More pictures available if requested.

Last edited by Jergs; 03-04-2016 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Price drop