Thread: BeefyDan Summer Supersale. Lot's of Automag parts for sale

BeefyDan Summer Supersale. Lot's of Automag parts for sale

New items added, parting a couple of guns. All of these prices are set at, or below what I paid for these items, so haggling will get you nowhere, as I am losing out on most of the pricing, already. These items are on sale other places, and as such, I will go by the e-mail confirmations that I receive, not by the posts left on various forums. So Pm first, please. Shipping is standard $5 for anything that will fit into a flat-rate box, anything else will need to be priced, buyer pays all shipping fees beyond $5 essentially. I will ship to canada, but again, buy pays all shipping costs beyond $5.
    Name:  DSCN4905.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  240.3 KB
    1-$10-Taso Automag to unknown threaded adapter. When I bought it I was told it was autococker threaded, but I suspect it is just a barrel-back for Taso barrel. O-rings and detent included
    2-Gone
    3-$20-Automag bottom line adapter-great shape, two tiny tool marks on one side. Hardware and original box included.
    4-$20-Am/mm rail-good shape, rear holes were factory milled.
    5-$10-Back Bottle adapter- polished out previous tool marks. AGD logo is untouched, just need touch-up paint.
    6-Gone
    7-gone
    8-$10-Twistlock assembly
    9-$20-am/mm on/off assembly
    10-$15-am/mm stock body. Hopper left. Pretty good shape
    11-$35-stainless steel powerfeed. Hopper right
    12-$45-minimag reverse valve 4 stars-on/off assembly included. Great shape.
    13-Parting-SEE BELOW
    14-$180-Luke's Customs single-trigger, Vertical grip. Brand-new. never used. The safety and trigger hardware have been installed. The AGD engraved panels are on me.

Attachment 89759Attachment 89760

The Brass Eagle Rainmaker was my unicorn for a great many years. Finally get one, quit playing, that's life for ya. Anyways, this thing is an original, semi-only Rainmaker. Judging by the wear, or lack of, on the exterior of the gun itself, as well as the interior of the gun, and the barrel, I would say this beaut was fired only a handful of times before being stuck in a box. Put air and batteries to it, and it cycled, but has leaks from an old hardened airline. Fairly easy fix, to one so inclined. $175 will get it.

Name:  DSCN4903.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  218.8 KB
    This is a custom pump mag that I built. Center feed Stainless steel body, am/mm valve, milling by Luke's Customs. Dye frame, Dye Stickies, factory center-fed barrel. This thing worked great with the xm15 pump kit previously. The new Rainman kit has a thicker guide rod, and needs to be milled out appropriately, or replace the rod. other than that, its a pretty little gun. $275.
    Name:  DSCN5043.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  211.2 KBName:  DSCN5045.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  214.0 KB
    I am parting a couple of projects, now.
    Tac-1 Body-$100 great shape, singe detent, no issues
    Xvalve- Newly rebuilt, as per BeefyDan protocol, lvl 7-$160
    MicroMag Rt valve-Literally brand-new, never used-$150
    Ultra rare Minimag LE Body-Bought this brand-new from PTP. Sear included, as well as matching foregrip-$200
    Tac-1 ULT rail-Has been milled by Luke to be used with twist-lock barrels, as well. Sear included-$90
    2 Benchmark frames, both flat-topped for Rt rails. Brand new, never used. $45 for each.

thanks guys, more items to be added later.
    BeefyDan
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BEEFYDAN; 07-22-2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added stuff

PM'D ya!

numbers 6 and 2 are pending. Should mention these items are all on sale on mcarterbrown.com. I determine first dibs by pm time.

numbers 2 and 6 are gone

number 7 is gone

upsidaisy

upsidaisy. Will be parting some things, soon. Keep an eye out.

new items added, on 7-22. Price drops also

PM'ed you about 14th item …

Angel