Thread: ninja shp part 2

ninja shp part 2

okay so I finally got my valves to cycle the right way I have the SHP on there and it's just ripping like crazy I love it so in the middle of testing something happen to where it wouldn't shoot like the sear didn't catch IDK, anybody have the similar issue before?

Did it fire if you re aired it or won't fire at all

Yea, I D gased it and then Re gased and it was ok....don't know if that us how it is or if It can be prevented? Ty!

I've had the occasional bolt stick so it won't fire but there is pressure on the trigger. Usually only when I use the gold spring

D gas the only way or can I do the ole squeegee down the barrel?

What main spring are you using?

jeff formally AGD and got it he said it was the sear, he also said he wouldnt run 1100 n a xvalve so whats a good pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    jeff formally AGD and got it he said it was the sear, he also said he wouldnt run 1100 n a xvalve so whats a good pressure?
    pfft..DO IT

might also be that you rbody and valve screws were vibrated a bit loose, make sure they are nice and tight.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

If everything is in good shape and the bolt isn't resetting, then you have a bolt stick issue. It could be caused by a timing issue where your on-off pin is too short, or your level 10 carrier size is too small.

The high pressure and rapid firing will cause heating in the valve and could alter the tolerances a tiny bit. If you were tuned close to the edge of acceptable operation, a tiny change in the sizes due to heat expansion could cause things to be tighter than normal and not fit as well as before.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.