Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PTP Micro Mag Vert ASA Interest Thread.

man those look familiar :P
    I forgot to mention that KNM made me some 3D printed forgrips so I could see if the CAD file would work right.
    I think that was a poke at me for something a member said a few months back that irritated me. I was poking back because they are not the same, you'll see when they are side by side.
    The stock AGD asa lines up perfect on the end. The wings on my grips match AGD spec as much as necessary.
    All my parts are available in any color you want as long as it's dust black.

truthfully, there are only so many different ways that you can make something that does the same thing.

Yep, form follows function.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    I forgot to mention that KNM made me some 3D printed forgrips so I could see if the CAD file would work right. I still have a them and was tempted to use one but the material the 3D printer uses won't be strong enough in practical game, close, but just not going to work.

Luke: These adapters look good. Are you offering it in raw only or are you willing to powdercoat them? Still not doing gloss black right? Just dust black?

Oh and how do they look with stock a AM Vert ASA. I like your forgrip, but I plan to use a reversed 15* ASA on mine so I'd like to know that the wings will match up.
    I fixed that issue,
    I wasn't layering properly

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I think that was a poke at me for something a member said a few months back that irritated me. I was poking back because they are not the same, you'll see when they are side by side.
    The stock AGD asa lines up perfect on the end. The wings on my grips match AGD spec as much as necessary.
    All my parts are available in any color you want as long as it's dust black.
    yeah just a fun poke,
    definitely different, I could see it.