Thread: Pneumag "kit"

Pneumag "kit"

So I have the complete kit of all the parts you need to convert a standard grip into a pneu grip, including:

Gloss Black WGP Karnivor Tickler LPR with 1/8 NPT elbows (one 90°, one three way)
    FabcoAir MSV-2
    Clippard MPA-3 with a screw as a ram (sides ground so it fits into the top of an unmilled intelliframe)
    2 each of straight and 90° barbs (black plastic)
    A few set screws

Is anyone interested in grabbing this? I'm not in any urgent need of selling it, but I picked up a pre-fabbed pneuframe on eBay a bit ago, and this kit has been sitting on my desk going unused for a while. If anyone is really interested, I'll make sure to wire it all up to make sure it's all functioning before sending it.

Make an offer? I'll start with asking 60

Update: I'm interested in a 13/3000 tank in hydro for trade, if that sparks anyone's interest.
    Last edited by zulubravo44; 05-23-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: details and price; trades

I am interested. Most of the time its required to post a price. Also pictures always help. I will PM you.

Name:  IMG_2228.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  65.4 KB

Picture of what's available, sorry for the delay.

No activity since May. Is this sold?

It's long sold. I changed the title of the thread, but I should have posted too. Sorry.

I found the thread via search.. Missed the sold tag somehow