Thread: Turquoise, Blue, Electric Blue???

Turquoise, Blue, Electric Blue???

I think this is Turquoise??
    I would like a freak front to match this body color. If you know what color this actually is I could Google it.

good luck, I don't think I've seen any that light.

Dam I was afraid of that. If there is anything even close to this color someone here would at least be able to tell me what color it is if it is an original AGD color.

pm geoff call

Close to Ice blue but not?

Well ice blue didn't show much. The problem is trying to find something online and colors could be a little off or a LOT off. heehee

they were a run of ule bodies that were supposed to be blue but the anno batch color wasn't right pretty sure geoff has one

The three AGD blues were electric blue, royal blue, and cobalt.

Electric was the lightest and it looks like that's what they were going for, but that anno definitely has a more greenish tint than the original.

Late to the party, SORRY!

Following what bowcycle said, there were 3 "blue" ULE colors, Cobalt (gunmetal grey), Blue (blue) and this color here. I don't know if they had an official name for it, ("Ice blue" perhaps), however the color itself is not what they were looking for from their anodizer, IIRC. The teal/aqua/ice blue coloring was a flaw in anodizing (be it temperature, dye, time, etc.) and I couldn't tell you how many were in that batch but I've seen quite a few. Good luck finding anything to match it perfectly as they were a coloring mistake and probably won't ever be perfectly duplicated. Anodizing is a fickle process.