Thread: Need some advice.

Cool Need some advice.

Im looking for something that has a single trigger but must rip, be it electric or mech. Any idea what i should look for?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    any reason for single trigger only? are you limiting yourself to automags or are you considering everything?

i think for automags, mech, i would look for a good rt pro. get 950+ psi input from the tank and a fast loader and you'll be good to go. for something that weighs less, ule body and x-valve with a lvl 7 bolt. the lvl 10 bolt makes the valve less reactive (in my experience anyway), and provided your loader is fast enough and your ball detents are in good shape, you shouldn't have any issues with chopping.

otherwise...any modern electro-pneumatic marker should suffice. if it has a good adjustable trigger, you should be able to shoot plenty fast in semi-auto mode by walking the trigger.

i never liked having to walk the trigger and il play with anything with one trigger that rips, i want a gun with a single trigger even if it shot full auto and i have no idea why. Now i haven't played in years and im looking to get back into rec ball on the weekends.

i havent played in years and i just found the empire defender may buy it if i dont find something else

most used rt pros or classics have usually had the trigger guard cut to install a double trigger. you can usually pick up a used replacement frame pretty decent.

If you are just getting back into the sport and you want a simple fun gun with a single trigger then get a GOG eNMEy:

http://www.ansgear.com/ProductDetail...Fabm7AodijsAoQ

They are single trigger and mechanical so no electronics needed. Hard to go wrong with the price too.

I could put together a classic automag with a single trigger for around the same price if you are wanting an automag. Just really depends on what you want. Do you want vert feed, to run on co2 and/or compressed air, do you need a hopper, tank, extra barrel, ect?

Oh and welcome back to the sport.