Thread: ULE RT <Year old; Used Twice!

ULE RT <Year old; Used Twice!

Up for sale is a Black ULE RT. Got it last year on 9/14/2013. Literally played with it only twice.

Comes with the Xvalve and bolt system that is currently installed, plus a Level 10 Bolt Kit. I am not sure if this is an additional lvl 10 or not; my understanding was that it was lvl 10 installed when purchased; as such, the level 10 kit pictured has never been used or installed.

Comes with never installed, never used, Kila Ball Detent.

Has quick-disconnect steel braided hose, installed by local field rep (he made a tiny knick when installing the adapters, see pic).

J&J Ceramic 14# Barrel, used once.

Old-school Angel Locking Feed-neck. Have to use an allen wrench to tighten/loosen the feedneck - was the only locking feedneck the field had - has tape but not loctite so that it can be easily replaced.

Includes original feedneck that came with gun (see pictures).

The ASA doesn't quite fit the frame, so you may want to get either a drop-forward or replace it - I used it when I played and it was fine.

Original box, velocity paper, oil, instructions, allen wrench.

$450 obo. Shipping NOT Included. Will drop off to ship same day payment is verified/recieved.

I'm in NC area, if you are close we can possibly meet, depending on location.

Thanks!

Name:  all pics.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  80.5 KB

Couldn't attach more than one photo guys, sorry. PM me if you want the full resolution ones.
    Last edited by lostcreativity; 07-27-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Add Pictures

updated price

Updated price for final time. 450, not including shipping