Thread: Emag for sale

Emag for sale

I have for sale a ONCE fired yes ONCE, original EMAG from around 2002 (cant remember when it was bought for me). The gun has been stored in my closet since its purchase and is in flawless condition. I have just grown out of the sport and feel someone will use it still. The gun has and lvl 10 anti-chop bolt and chrome drop forward with on off valve, it is a slanted right feed and will accept a warp feed, there are absolutely no scratches dents etc.. gun is identicle to when it came out of the box. I joined this forum specifically to sell this gun My email is scdanello@crimson.ua.edu Phone 912-308-4625. I will text or email all the photos you would like of the actual gun but the link I have posted is from google but is ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL to my gun down to the drop forward but in much better condition .

650 OBO shipped

700 will get a working stock green auto-cocker that I will through in for free

http://www.moxiepaintball.com/Images/Used/Emag1.jpg

http://www.moxiepaintball.com/Images/Used/Emag.jpg
    Last edited by scdanello; 07-08-2014 at 09:51 AM.

with some recent input some from some people regarding what i should price the gun i have dropped the price to 500 OBO, sorry for the inflated initial price i just didn't know the approximate value.

Quote Originally Posted by scdanello View Post
    with some recent input some from some people regarding what i should price the gun i have dropped the price to 500 OBO, sorry for the inflated initial price i just didn't know the approximate value.
    will PM you tonight when I get off work, consider it sold if $500 includes shipping

Still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb.nichols View Post
    Still for sale?
    no, I got it