Thread: Sk8ermog Project #4: SQUARE MAGS (DONE)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You know I don't know if Luke was right. His new tac milling mod is cool, but HOT DAMN the square mag looks awesome.

Wasn't someone on MCB doing some square barrels? Maybe post there under the custom projects, see if anyone could do it and freak bore would be cool too.

I've held both in my hands, to me the squared ones looks incomplete, but just my opinion.
    There is basicly 3 options:
    #1 Leave the front square and machine the 45* cut down the front edge to remove the factory dovetail.
    #2 Leave the front square, leave the factory dovetail like Sk8ters.
    or (My favorite) with all the milling>

That's the great things about automags and you Luke. There are a million combos of bodies, rails and trigger frames but it all comes down what people like. My preference is the squared off front like how Luke made mine.

It's been a years since I updated the photos of this mag and since I put it in the MOTM contest I thought I should refresh the pics and this thread. Still one of my favorite mags of all time.

well that is definitely very square. I'm liking it!

I've updated the first post with some cool updates on the side square mag projects I had going on. I also got the right rail finally anodized so the spacing on the main Square Mag should all line up. I'll take new pictures when I get her put back together.