Thread: Xmag liquidation

Xmag liquidation

*****Please read completely*****

I haven't played in quite some time and it's time to pass these markers along to someone else. All markers comes with everything pictured without batteries. I do have 2 complete batteries 1 will come with the Gloss black Xmag and 1 with the red to balck fade Karta Tuna Xvalved marker. I do have 1 other battery that needs the terminals re soldered. ******THE BATTERIES MAY OR MAY NOT HOLD A CHARGE******** My last paintball trade/sale was last month when I traded a Carter Machine Duck (Earron's personal) llaw999 with another Duck and I sold a DevilMag to Sean Chip. Total was around $2,600 http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
    All offers will be considered, but I am not looking for any paintball trades. Paypal gift or + 3% to cover fees. I can ship over seas, but you responsible for all fees, duties, but once it is dropped off to the shipper it's out of my hands. I will include insurance if the buyer REQUEST it and will charge exactly what I'm charged.

First up Excellent condition CNC gloss black Xmag, Xmag marked valve, Tuna Blade, real carbon fiber panels, clamping feed neck, Mini Morlok board, Charger, Charger chord, battery may or may not work, L10, original box, original feed neck, no ACE "doesn't need L10 equipped . $1000.00 (SOLD)

Excellent condition black to red fade Karta mag, Tuna Xvalve, CNC battery pack, real carbon fiber grip panels, clamping feed neck, Mini Morloc board, Drilled for eyes but not installed/included "doesn't need it L10 equipped, Charger/chord, Battery that may or may not work, Tuna Blade. **********SOLD SOLD SOLD***********

Black to blue CNC Xmag, Xvalve, Luke aluminum grips, Tuna Blade, Clamping feed neck,"no ACE doesn't needed it L10 equipped", Xmod, charger (no chord), no battery, CNC battery pack in good condition but could use to be annoed to bring it back to life, needs manual to e mode switch available from TunaMart or Lukes Customs. $850.00

AGD Blue Xmag one of the original 10 to hit the USA. Xvalve, clamping vert feed neck, warp left feed neck, standard battery pack, CNC battery pack body/floor plate, No ACE doesn't need it L10 equipped, Tuna Blade, Mini Morloc board, Luke aluminum grips, Needs HES outer cover, manual/e mode selector from Tuna Mart/Lukes Customs, and battery/charger/chord. The anon is close but not matched as seen in the pics. ######SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD#####

Last edited by flyingpootang; 01-13-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Creeping Jesus!
    Last edited by DeuceSV; 07-11-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Odin's beard!

ummm...
    wow. just wow.

could you pm a price for them all?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    could you pm a price for them all?

Wouldn't you rather buy a car or a piece of lake-front property?

I am interested in the last blue one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSV View Post
    Im sure he already has a new car and a bad ass house on the lake. KNM is the man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSV View Post
    lol just bought a new house and I like the mustang I have.

but I will have to pass on this,

All reasonable offers will be excepted. You never know I may take it...

Pmd you

MOTY3
    Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho...

Blue to black fade the only one left. I will take offers

pm inbound