Thread: Moving To COLORADO SPRINGS - Any AOers?

Moving To COLORADO SPRINGS - Any AOers?

Hey guys. I'm making the move from Bakersfield, CA to Colorado Springs in the next month or so. Just seeing if there are any AOers in CO and find out where you guys play. I'm excited about playing in the snow again since it's been awhile. Heard there are lots of private "outlaw" games all over the place from guys on MCB.

The other thing is that my job opportunity in Springs doesn't look like it's going to pan out. I was supposed to transfer to another television station owned by the same company I work for now, but so far I've been given the run-around and it doesn't look very promising. So now I'm looking for any job leads. My background is video production, but I've also worked as a supervisor at retail stores so I'm well rounded. My resume can be found on my personal website here:

rg4pro.com

Hey dude, I am up in the Denver metro area. Lots of places to play outlaw and a few official fields around. I typically play just north of Denver a bit at Blitz paintball

Awesome. Do you ever have any AO group events? I have gone to about 5 different AO events in CA and really enjoy them.