Thread: Micromag 2k, CF, Alien ano, single trigger

Lightbulb Micromag 2k, CF, Alien ano, single trigger

I've been around MCB a bunch, but this is my first post here. Seems like the right place, though...

(I wish digital photos could capture purple better.)

Rare anodizing color:
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy_ptp View Post
    I want to say less than 100 of the alien pattern was made.
    Micromag 2k, center feed, single trigger with that glorious shoe, Alien anodizing, matching bottomline ASA and barrel, no vertical ASA. Non-original classic valve, still has its stars.

We'll call it $350 OBO. PM me please as I do not check the forums frequently any more. Only trade would be a Ninja 45/4500 tank, with a recent hydro date. Ok, ok... one of those small, fancy loaders with the Halo guts is ok too.

Yes, it has scratches. No, they aren't crazy. I do, however, worry that one of the ASA screws is stripped or partially stripped. I could put in a CCI steel insert, but I don't have the tap, or any more inserts. I could helicoil it, but I don't like helicoils. I could use JB Weld or Threadbuilder, but I think it's tacky. So I'll let you make your own choice. If it's really that important, I can probably fix it for you, too, using your preferred method.

Buy it this July, and I'll sell it for $320 shipped.

do you still have this?

Yes, I do.

I may have a friend that would be interested in this gun, is 320 the best price you could do?

PM me please, as I don't like to discuss prices publicly. Also, please note that July has ended, so we'll be working from the original price I had listed. That stated, I'd like to try to work something out.