Thread: A Tale of Two Mags - CLOSED

A Tale of Two Mags - CLOSED

You know the story well: one sister is treated to all the luxuries of life, all the bobbles she could wish for. The other is treated as a slave, barely hanging on to what she needs to survive.

First up is the ugly duckling, cinderella awaiting a beautiful transformation.
    This is all the basic level parts I had, put together to make a mag. A bright spot is the ANS phase II barrel. This also has a removable sling point drilled into the rail. If you take it off, it just looks like one of the back bottle holes was drilled through.
    She also has an olive sight rail. (new pics soon)
    $70 TYD - SOLD

Next up is Sleeping Beauty just waiting for someone to wake her up. I've gone ahead and done most of the work for you.
    I've upgraded this with a micro on/off ASA, black-coated stainless hose with a quick disconnect, and a lvl10 bolt.
    She's equipped with Doc's cocker adapter and a DYE ultralight with 1 back and 3 fronts (a 12" gloss black, a 12" dust black, and a 14" dust black).

I played a full day with her on Saturday and she works great.

Price drop 'cause I know you'll need to put new grips on her.

Asking $160 TYD

Also, on either of these markers, you can make it a package with a 45/91 Crossfire tank and an eggy hopper. Both are fully functional and the tank is in hydro, but will die in 2018. The tank comes with Rhino cover and I will include a hopper elbow.

$70 for both.

Last edited by bowcycle; 08-13-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Ugly duckling is SOLD.
    Last edited by bowcycle; 07-26-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    nice price for a basic 'mag. those are comfy ambi grips, and the ans barrel is not terrible with a .688 bore.

Major revamp of Sleeping Beauty.
    Lots more goodies.

Played a full day with her on Saturday and she functions perfectly.

Also comes with intellifeed revy, but see details above.
    Last edited by bowcycle; 08-04-2014 at 08:51 PM.

sleeping beauty and package are sold.

Closing this thread.
    Last edited by bowcycle; 08-13-2014 at 09:39 PM.