Thread: Not Sure What to Make of This Mag

Not Sure What to Make of This Mag

Very odd and very pricey (IMO) but it is interesting:

http://scranton.craigslist.org/spo/4574684139.html

$1500 to build? Tank is useless for one. Been out of its fifteen year life for like three years. All i see is a classic with a really bad airline setup.

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    $1500 to build? Tank is useless for one. Been out of its fifteen year life for like three years. All i see is a classic with a really bad airline setup.
    and a lot of shrouding.

Exclamation Remarkable

Almost as big of a pile of junk as the internet famous ghetto mag from years ago.

Haters gonna hate.... I bet he spent every bit of $1500 for that setup back in the day, and like most he doesn't understand depreciation. I for one love that shroud/foregrip setup - I've never seen one like it and it looks very well made.

I agree with Fizzle. Its a very cool old gun. Probably cost all he claims to have spent. Heck it looks old enough that the base mag was probably 4-500ish to begin. Then add on what looks like very well made custom parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

i don't hate it, its just not my cup of tea---i paid $300.00 for my first mag, used, less than 6 months old back in 92 or 93 so yea it could easily have cost him that much.

Not my cup of tea. But that is a fully adjustable nitroduck minireg tank setup. That alone was 400 or so when they came out. They were not light. But I loved mine. Most consistent and free flowing airsorce you could probably get at the time.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Haters gonna hate.... I bet he spent every bit of $1500 for that setup back in the day, and like most he doesn't understand depreciation. I for one love that shroud/foregrip setup - I've never seen one like it and it looks very well made.
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I agree with Fizzle. Its a very cool old gun. Probably cost all he claims to have spent. Heck it looks old enough that the base mag was probably 4-500ish to begin. Then add on what looks like very well made custom parts.
    Nobodies hating.

If you guys think its so custom and great, buy it and use it playing.

Its quite a contraption.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Almost as big of a pile of junk as the internet famous ghetto mag from years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Nobodies hating.
    Lol!
    Anyways, I think it's very cool. Parts look professionally made and is Spacemag-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgot View Post
    Lol!
    Anyways, I think it's very cool. Parts look professionally made and is Spacemag-ish.
    Tom Kaye will smite you for that blasphemy. This and the space mags are worlds apart.

I think it's kind of cool, but the guy needs to spark up another one if he really thinks anyone is going to pay that much for essentially a MiniMag with a shroud on it. I'd rock it, but not at that price.