Thread: 04 JMJ Featherlite Viking

04 JMJ Featherlite Viking

Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up another Viking that just came up so I'm putting this up in hopes of buying that. If the other Viking sells first, I'll most likely take this down and follow through with my plans of milling it and having it re-anodized.

The gun is in great condition aside from a small chip in front of the barrel threads, it is rough to the touch but looks like it happened prior to anno because there isn't much for raw metal and the barrel threads are not damaged. Not a big deal and not noticeable, but it is there. I would give the gun 9/10. Other than the chip in the front it's basically mint. There is no breech wear, but you can see a tiny bit of anno discoloration where you insert the bolt. Not visible with bolt installed.

I have not tested this marker since buying it, but I did fully disassembly and rebuild it. Plus I replaced a few parts. As far as I know it should be ready to go. I will be testing it when I return from vacation.

2004 Smooth Featherlite Viking
    Brand new sidewinder regulator
    Brand new hammer cartridge
    Tadao Ebisu board
    Jmj razor trigger
    Clamping feedneck
    SCM III

Does not come with the Stella barrel shown, will come with a matching gloss black b2k4 barrel.

SOLD
    Last edited by brock_averill; 07-25-2014 at 08:56 AM.

pm me if interested in mag trades

Pmed