Thread: WTB/T un-welded Classic/MM valve

WTB/T un-welded Classic/MM valve

I'm working on a pistol-mag build that will be run off of 12g carts, but the Classic valve I have now appears to be lasered all the way around. I realize I could get in there with a very fine hacksaw, but I've got the hands of a sturgeon. So, I'm in the market for another Classic style valve. I'd consider trading the one I have, but I could probably purchase one outright. Just need to be sure it's one with a removable powertube.

Talk to Loguzzzzzz he can 'unweld' them

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    I have a lv 7 valve with the weld removed. A little side project of mine. Aired it up last night and it works fine. It has an ANS reg body,so no matching #'s. PM me if interested and we'll work out a deal.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

PM'ing.

Thanks for the info guys! I think I'm going to try to de-weld this thing myself using some little bitty files. Runamok, I'll get back with you on that, I'll probably need another valve anyway since you all know how 'Mags procreate.

Just buy a jewelry saw w/blades off of ebay for $8-10, they're perfect since the material they will remove will be very small amount of material/wield to open up the valve...........at least that is what I did.

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. I used to have a set of really nice ones, but no idea where they ran off to. Incidentally, I used those exact files to smooth out my and my wife's engagement rings (made from a cut off portion of my first 'mag's feedneck actually). Took a while, but those things were very effective!

I have a stack of valves and wouldn't mind cutting one open if your still looking. I did my last one. Lmk