Thread: CL: Micromag and IFramed Automag

Cool CL: Micromag and IFramed Automag

Nice little find for someone near Indianapolis:

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/bar/4574552406.html

I was just wondering anyone close to this?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    eh, it's a two hour drive for me. the guy doesn't list a price, so i guess he only wants to trade for...something. pretty vague post. you would think people would put more effort into their sales ad. i guess you could always call him though...

You can always email them and be honest that you are out of town but willing to pay for shipping. Just do everything you can to make yourself not sound like a scammer cause there are a lot of scams on Craigslist so people don't like to ship. I have been successful in getting guys to ship guns and gear by giving them personal info like cell number and my full name. Might take some work, but a deal like this might be worth it. I was going to pursue it, but I have enough guns lol.

I'm an hour away. Been in contact already, he refused to ship it. Asked if I could meet him and haven't herd back

Yea, I offered 100 for the micro. He said sure, I am more worried about him scamming me.

I talked with him a while back, and he wouldn't ship because he doesn't have a paypal account nor a friend (with one) that would accept payment on his behalf. If you are able to pick them up locally, they both have LVL10 bolts according to his recollection.

- RED