Thread: Crap I'm looking for...

Crap I'm looking for...

Trying to finish up a few projects and would love to find someone with all, or a least a majority of these things. They aren't scarce, just hoping to find one or two people with multiple items.

1. Angel Threaded Clamping Feedneck. Prefering AKA or A Plus. Color doesn't matter

2. One of those stocks that has the drop down below it for a small tank to screw into.

3. ULE body. Condition is not relevant as it is getting anodized, but no gouges please!! Pump milled I would be willing to pay more for. Comes with a nice mid size basket would be nice as well.

4. Genuine AGD reg seats, on/off O-rings (urethane), Classic reg/valve O-rings. I'll probably just pick these up from Tunamart, but hey maybe someone has a ton laying around -Think I have these, but always interested in Genuine AGD parts kits.

5. CCM Fittings. Would prefer polished black or polished silver. I am only interested in the newer ones that have the allen fitting milled on the inside for installation. - Picked up some, but if anyone else has some they are looking to sell cheaper than retail let me know.

6. Classic on/off top and pin.- bought.

7. ULE detents - Stock ones are fine. Need to be new or like new.- Bought some. Always interested in more if priced right.

8. Gas through winged foregrip that attaches directly to the rail. This is a very specific need so I will need pictures of the grip and the bottom/top.

9. I'll think of more I'm sure.
    Last edited by OPBN; 08-04-2014 at 08:54 AM.

1,4,5,6,7...pm'd

I've got a 22" HPA tank for ya , early Myth reg , cracked gauge lens
    40$ shipped

I have two ule body's up for sale on the misc sales thread.