Alright, I'm selling my beloved Ripper timmy with matching barrels. I love this gun and I'm not in a rush to sell this marker. My goal is to be debt free and this gun will certainly help with that. I also do not play that much anymore so I'm simply trying to move things around. The only main issue with this gun are the detents are not BL but rather spyder, they work but will probably need to be replaced soon. I just put some new o-rings from a kit so they should all be good to go. Very few scratches, the LPR has the most. This was one of my main guns so the nicks are from normal play use. There is no fading in the anno. All screw threads are good and the gun comes with the chrome screw kit. All jewels are present as well. As the video shows there are no issues with the gun.

Specs:
Ripper Timmy chrome/purple/bluish color scheme
Board: Virtue-no issue
Eyes: blue laser eyes-I believe predator
Trigger: Stock
Reg: Stock
ASA: CP matching color
Internals are all stock-ram bolt etc.
Function: 10/10
Cosmetic: 8/10
Barrels: comes with two Dye rare ultralight and another barrel which I'm not sure what it is named but its old and very rare-heavy in the back which balances the gun very well depending on what size tank you are using. The shorter barrel is a two piece that is in pretty good condition. The longer barrel its tip is pretty well worn but over all it is in very good condition for its age.
Price: $400 Shipped obo, you pay PP fees.
I will consider trades for working guns as long as you are adding cash. I wouldn't mind a cheaper BL timmy, my thing with this gun is that I always hated playing with it for fear of getting it messed up so something that works well but has some cosmetic issues will be fine for me.

And finally the vid...sorry for the bad quality but its pretty clear.