Thread: CL: Blue Splash Micromag and Automag w/ Palmers Stabilizer

Cool CL: Blue Splash Micromag and Automag w/ Palmers Stabilizer

CL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/spo/4598266827.html

I just wanted to brag a little by posting this Micromag that I just paid for and should be in the mail tomorrow.

But to also help someone else out I'm posting the other Mag that I have been trying to buy. He is willing to ship, but would rather sell locally so if you are Raleigh, NC then you might be able to score this little gem:

CL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/spo/4610222569.html

Cyco-Dude Guest
    already hit him up on the second mag days ago; someone locally was interested in it; otherwise he'll contact me about it. you're not the only one digging around on CL you know

I sure hope I'm not the only one. Would want to be the only one saving mags from CL and garage sales. Its just strange that no one saw that blue splash Micromag. He said I was his only offer.

I love the way the extra ss line is rapped around the feedneck

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    I love the way the extra ss line is rapped around the feedneck
    that's a feature; it prevents liquid c02 from getting into the valve!

so will an expansion chamber or a gas thru stock and remote air. the hose will scratch up a classy anno job quickly.

Yeah it's funny cause I asked if he had the original vert ASA and he said that the guy he bought it from upgraded to the wrapped around line for CO2. lol Sad to think that there was a matching vert ASA that was scraped so miles of braided line could wrap around the feedneck. Don't worry I'll make things right and try to get a vert ASA matched by a good anodizer. Might take awhile, but this will me by first real splash micromag so I'm pretty excited.

Welcome to the club of Micromag addiction. Maggot have an uncut frame in the same ano for sale and if you want a barrel in the same ano send a pm to me.

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Welcome to the club of Micromag addiction. Maggot have an uncut frame in the same ano for sale and if you want a barrel in the same ano send a pm to me.
    Oh man I totally forgot that Maggot had that trigger frame. He owes me a favor too.

I would be interested in completing this Micromag as much as possible. I'll pm you now.

Oh and I've been addicted to micromags for a long time. I'm still in search of my unicorn that I used to own but sold it in 2001.

Hopper Right Micromag:

More Pictures Here

Talked to Forest at PTP and he said they only made about 25 of them. So if anyone ever sees one of these gems then let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    He owes me a favor too.
    I wouldn't call it a favor... I do owe you a "right to purchase said item b/c it matches your gun". Ok, kind of a favor.

Anyways, I saw this one a couple weeks ago, decided to pass since I have a couple Cool Camo already. Good pickup.

Lol well remember that matching ASA I snagged from a parts bin for you cause I saw that it would match your gun? I am pretty sure I have a PM stating that you owe me, but it could be just in my head

So yeah I could use that matching trigger frame. I am packing up to move right now so I will pm you soon about it.