Thread: paintballs greatest

paintballs greatest

Good read, your looking for pages 38-39

http://paintballx3.com/index.php?opt...ree&Itemid=443

Most influential people in paintball history article

This was pretty cool to read!
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Link I posted tom should of got more love I think...I will have to check out other link but great read for sure. Should b mandatory for all people to read b4 they run there mouth. New people prob don't know 3/4 of the people in there. Great history 101 lesson lol

I'm surprised they didn't touch on a lot of the more important things that he helped pioneer, like HPA,forcefeed loaders, the first marker that can switch between mechanical and electric, the first marker to use computers to improve the design, etc.

I'm glad they had him in it, but he and others on that list surely deserve more than a little blurb about them.
    Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.

Exactly!!!

Opps! I just noticed RT Lover posted the same article before me. Sorry! Still a great read!!

I just read the one on the Gardners which was a little funny, then i read the one on Bud Orr, another one who deserved a bit longer entry I think, but they said that the cocker is inherently more accurate and what not. Made me cringe.

Well I'm a little biased, I have shot my Classic mag(Baby) forever.Also a classic RT. So TK ranks real high IMO. I also bought one of the 1st led angels(sn 499) and still have her. An autococker next that absolutely ripped and stayed reasonably in tune(can't say it was any more accurate then the rest,but was a hell of a lot fun to shoot). I've had PGP's and Palmers and one Invert Mini, all good. Played several of Wayne 's games(and there's nothing like putting 1000 plus guys on a huge field.). But to put Tommy La soya in there and never mention how many times He's been caught wipeing? What happened to honorable game play? Let's talk more of up holding the honor of the games and those who really pushed the limits of innovation.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?