Thread: board ID

board ID

I know this may not be easy, but I just got a board and solenoid in an automag parts box and wondered if anyone knew what kind of board it is.
    Thanks.

Want to say spyder, but it could be a Proto board. Any markings on it?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    looks kind of like a tippmann gta board.

apart from what you see in the pics, there are no other markings on it.

I used e-blade cockers back in the tourney days, but when I got out of that scene, I swore off electros forever. So I have no idea where to even start in id'ing a board.

Look like a A5 setup

well if anyone wants it, they can have it for $5 to cover shipping. Otherwise, it's going in the trash.
    seriously, my parts keep turning into more projects and that needs to stop for a while.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    it's not for an a5 (although it could probably be made to work). it looks like a tippmann 98 GTA board to me. put a battery to it and press the switch and see if it does anything. you turn the top dial closest to the switch to change modes (i think the modes are staggered; 0 off, 1 semi, 2 off, 3 response, 4 off, 5 auto, 6 off, 7 burst, 8 off, 9 turbo). if it works, it could probably fetch $20 or so on ebay.
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 08-31-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    (i think the modes are staggered; 0 off, 1 semi, 2 off, 3 response, 4 off, 5 auto, 6 off, 7 burst, 8 off, 9 turbo). if it works, it could probably fetch $20 or so on ebay.
    I'm not sure what turbo feels like, but the rest of these are correct via putting a battery to it and keeping pressure on the solenoid.
    My offer of $5 stands, but lets make it gifted now that I know it works.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    I'm not sure what turbo feels like, but the rest of these are correct via putting a battery to it and keeping pressure on the solenoid.
    My offer of $5 stands, but lets make it gifted now that I know it works.
    turbo is semi auto until a certain rof, then it's response (fires on pull and release).