Thread: Anyone in St Charles MO area?

Anyone in St Charles MO area?

I haven't played in over a decade and wanted to know if there is a non-competitive paintball community nearby. Also, I loved my old automag but had to part ways with it. Want to stick with an AGD design when I buy my next marker, saw that they now make one named Tac One, any feedback for maybe once a month casual playing? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardonkey View Post
    I haven't played in over a decade and wanted to know if there is a non-competitive paintball community nearby. Also, I loved my old automag but had to part ways with it. Want to stick with an AGD design when I buy my next marker, saw that they now make one named Tac One, any feedback for maybe once a month casual playing? Thank you in advance.
    I don't believe you can still get a Tac One new from AGD. I think the only "new" marker they offer is the RT ULE Custom. I could be wrong on this. Either way, you shouldn't have any troubles finding something here to suit you. Personally, I would just pick up a used ULE bodied marker with a Classic valve if you are really only looking to play "casually". They work just as well now as they did before. Judging by your post, it's been a long while since you've been around. There are several sources here for new custom parts to finish off whatever marker you pick up. And as always, if you run into any issues or have a specific question, there are plenty of folks here to help you out however possible. Take a look through the BST threads and make sure to check out the picture galleries to maybe get some ideas of what you really want. Before you know it, your one Mag just turned into five! Welcome back!!

Tac Ones are still offered on the AGD site, so I believe you can get them new. Might check with them or Tunamart to see. As mentioned, it's also possible to pick up used ones for a pretty fair price.