Thread: RPG Ego11/Aloha DM10 FS

RPG Ego11/Aloha DM10 FS

Please post first then PM
    Looking for cash

1) Selling my hardly ever used 1 of 12 RPG Ego11
    I am the original owner. This marker has seen the field about 5 times and has only had about maybe, seriously, only maybe 2 cases if that, through it.
    Will come with everything as if it were new. Even the plastic that is on the case.

2) I am selling my again hardly used Aloha DM10. I am the original owner. It does have a small nick on the tip of the barrel though but you only see it when you really inspect it. It will come with everything as if it were new except the barrel bag.

I am selling because I need my work money for baby bills so any money I make from these will be my hobby money. I really don't want to sell these but, Family first!!

RPG EGO I am asking $655 pp'd and shipped.

Aloha DM10 I am asking $415 pp'd and shipped.

That includes fees and shipping priority with insurance. International may cost a little more but not that much if I can help it.

I am stationed overseas where there is no paintball so these are in pristine condition. but I live on base so it is still considered stateside. I have sold markers and parts before from where I am at and I get them to the buyers in one week USPS with tracking.

Last edited by hawaiian0077; 09-05-2014 at 07:37 AM. Reason: price drop