Thread: Euro-feed RT mag, polished/nickel

Euro-feed RT mag, polished/nickel

Well, she's a beauty but I need to free up some cash for other mag projects. I have for sale my polished/nickel Euro-feed Automag RT! I bought her here over a year ago, and have only taken the field with her once. She's just to purty to use, and I prefer black mags. She has a rare original polished 'euro-feed' RT body, a nickel RT Intelliframe, nickel plated CP drop/mini on-off combo (both bought new by me), Lvl7 bolt, matching RT valve. One of the previous owners polished the RT body rail and fore grip mount to match the body, except for the top of the rail that meets the body (probably so not to throw off AGD tolerances). She's not pristine, she has scratches that always seem to accrue on shiny guns that you can see in the pictures, but she is in great condition overall. I cycled air through her fine with no leaks tonight, but am unsure of velocity. I had no problem staying in the 280's the only time I played with her. This gun will literally turn heads wherever you take it, just a rare, blingin' setup! :gunsfiring:

Will trade for a black standard RT classic. Price is $200 shipped. I accept Paypal and ship within the 48 states. I've been here on AO.org for over 10 years, and I'm on MCB too so I've got feedback somewhere! PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited by Konigballer; 09-22-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Price drop! Price is OBO!

Just curious: what is up with the eurofeed? Why was it made? Does it provide something different than a normal powerfeed? It certainly looks neat--is it just different looking and that's why it was made?

In 1996 AGD introduced the 'euro-feed' on their new flagship gun, the Automag RT, as an improvement on the standard powerfeed. It was meant to create a longer ball stack that would better resist gas blowback as the marker fired, improving feed speeds and theoretically making it less prone to chopping paint. This was before the advent of force-fed hoppers, when players were universally using the Viewloader Revy agitating hopper. Also, the offset mounting allowed the shooter to sight down the gun. This was all years before Lvl 10 bolts, and the parabolic powerfeed plug for mags were developed. Because of the this, and the RT valve's insane performance capabilities, the RT quickly developed a reputation as a paint blender. Apparently because of the market backlash, AGD quickly went back to standard powerfeeds on the Automag RT, even converting 'euro-feed's back to powerfeed bodies. No one knows exactly how many 'euro-feed' RT's were originally made, but they are definitely rare compared to the much more common powerfeed body RT's. In 2008, TK actually commented in a thread here saying that AGD recently destroyed something like 75 'euro-feed' RT bodies they had collecting dust in the wharehouse...ouch. The polished 'euro' RT bodies are easier to find than the even rarer black 'euro' RT bodies. There are very few of the black ones anywhere, cougar20 and myself are the only people I know of that have black 'euro' RT's. Around the time of the RT's introduction, AGD tried the 'euro-feed' concept on a small number of standard Automags, and even Minimags. However, both of these types are EXTREMELY rare to find. I think there has only ever been ONE verified 'euro' Minimag seen on this forum.

Updated. Will trade for a nice black standard RT classic!

SOLD within 24 hours on ebay for $50 more than I listed here for! AO'ers don't have no money!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    lol told ya, man.

Lol I would have given you 350$ bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    lol i would have given you 350$ bummer.
    whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Konigballer View Post
    whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!
    i think he's pulling your chain

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konigballer View Post
    SOLD within 24 hours on ebay for $50 more than I listed here for! AO'ers don't have no money!
    What are you talking about? I have lots of money...it just belongs to someone else.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

oh no some of us have lots of money(not me but some of us) the problem is that most of us are already mag saturated.