Thread: Pneu'd Intelliframe - SOLD

Pneu'd Intelliframe - SOLD

I'm selling this pneu'd intelliframe with on/off drop, LPR, and fittings.

This stuff works fine and just played a good day yesterday. The trigger is nice, light, and short. (this picture was taken during testing. The set screw no longer sticks out the front of the trigger.)

it has black Dye stickies, a tickler reg, and the internals are mounted using Luke's intelliframe plate. It will come with the on/off drop, macro fitting, and everything installed. I will leave it together to ship so that you can just bolt it on and rip.

$200 TYD. - SOLD

Last edited by bowcycle; 09-14-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Update and price drop.

I don't know if I've ever seen a working, bolt-on, pneu frame go this cheap, but I need to clean out my stuff so you get the benefit.

Would you be interested in any trades? Trades plus cash? If so ill im you after work.

not really looking for anything in particular, but you can always offer. Worst I will say is "no."

This still available? I am getting very interested in it.

yes, it's still up.

you guys may not know from the build thread that I just replaced the piston o-ring on the tickler, it's all new lpr hose, and the on/off does auto-bleed.

(I hate finding out that I bought an on/off that doesn't auto-bleed. Especially for a mag.)