Thread: Planet Eclipse RT Atomag in Germany

Planet Eclipse RT Atomag in Germany

This is supposedly a Planet Eclipse RT Automag. Can someone here confirm that it really is one? I have my doubts as the rail seems way too short and looks like it was chopped off and re-annoed (looks plain wrong IMHO).
    The guy who's selling it only ships within Germany.
    http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=5085605#img

Thanks in advance for any ideas or comments on wether or not this as a "real" Planet Eclipse RT Automag!

Hmm. According to the archives PE sometimes did custom jobs. Maybe this is one of them?

I have one for comparison.

Definitely an Eclipse ano pattern, I suspect it is Eclipse. The shortened rail was probably a custom request. Nice gun.

it looks correct, too bad they didn't get one of the grip frames done to match, looks to be in good shape and a low serial number as well.

Thank you very much to all for the great input. very much appreciated!
    I would love to get my hands on one of these - I personally just don't like that short rail on this which doesn't allow for any grip to be mounted...
    The auction still has 4 days to go and it's already @ 311.- It'll end up selling for quite a bit more I assume/fear...

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    Thank you very much to all for the great input. very much appreciated!
    I would love to get my hands on one of these - I personally just don't like that short rail on this which doesn't allow for any grip to be mounted...
    The auction still has 4 days to go and it's already @ 311.- It'll end up selling for quite a bit more I assume/fear...
    €311?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

yup - it was at €311.- (euros) and still is, so I might keep a close eye on this one in spite of its weird short rail...

Yep, the Rail looks wierd, got an eye on it too. If I don't get it, I'd be interested in the Frames.