Thread: Here she is...... my unicorn

Here she is...... my unicorn

Here she is...

so like some of you, i saw this pop up on the facebook page old school paintball. i messaged the guy immediately asking for a couple more pics and basically verified it was in fact a taso splash mag. I offered to buy it as is untested but he said that he wanted to keep it. This killed me on the inside, knowing that this needed to be mine. I kept in touch over the course of a couple weeks continuing trying to buy it but he wouldn't give in. couple months went buy and finally a week ago i sent him a message reminding him that if it came up for sale that i would be interested. He said that he would consider selling it, and after he named his price here she is.

got it in the mail today cleaned it up a bit and added the agd pump kit. i still have some more to do it before its done, but i'm happy it has a home for good.

Last edited by captian pinky; 10-17-2014 at 06:00 PM.

WOW i didnt think id like it as a pump , but seeing it now , i really do

Looks to be in real good shape. Nice old mag!

That is nice! Congrats on wearing him down!
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

That is awesome! I love the look with the pump and such a rare splash kit. I'm doing the same thing with a guy that has my Unicorn: Right Feed Micromag. Hope to wear him down soon too.

The first I've seen with that splash, except for the one I have. Congrats to the find.

You know, looking at these older kits with the older grips, I am reminded of around 2005 when people talked about a paintball gun having a bottle opener as ridiculous because a paintball gun only needs one function, however the multifunction paintball gun is clearly much older than that...
    Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.

thats a nice marker
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine