Thread: Pneumomag/ninja reg SHP/ classic valve

Pneumomag/ninja reg SHP/ classic valve

I finally got all my parts in and assembled. It is a Ule Body, classic rail and valve level 7(unsure though), ego fame with pneumatic trigger and Ninja SHP reg. The reg has not been adjusted. came as is for the factory. I went to gas it up and for the Lpr set to tripper the sear at the correct pressure however the bolt it staying forward and dumping air out the barrel. How do i correct? all assistance is helpful.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Make sure the on-off orings are in good shape and are properly installed. Check the length of the on-off pin. I suspect is should be a retro on-off assembly and pin.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    I suspect is should be a retro on-off assembly and pin.
    This. the classic on/off doesn't play well with pneumags. get an rt on/off. It drops right into the classic valve. It will work much better with the pneu frame, but also feel a lot better if you ever go back to pure mech.

I don't shoot classic valves at all without an rt on/off.

Thanks, i plan on getting a r/t on/off. as for the problem i figured it out. It was very difficult. Put the spring on the valve. Once i did that it fires. But i think i have to much pressure going in to the valve for the trigger to trip the sear. going to have to go fill up with more air tomorrow and see how it does this time im taking my tooks to the store to work on it. I dont want to pay for air as if i was playing all day. and it get used in a few minutes of trying to tune it.

Good to see you getting this together.
    Did the valve work ok when you had a stock frame? Make sure the ram is not pushing the sear forward. Might have to adjust the ram slightly back inside the frame. Yep old springs or rusted springs will not let your bolt slide back. Had one mag where the guy said it was like new, got it fire up and shot once, took the valve out, I swear there was a thick layer of rust on the spring. Took it apart, oil, new spring and shot nice.

I have two pneumags using level 7 stock classic vavlves, never had a problem. Also have an epmag using classic valve, shoots great.

Also make sure your valve is lubed and oil.

Are you sure that LPR can handle the pressure from the SHP? Using an SHP for a pneumatic setup is kinda pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Are you sure that LPR can handle the pressure from the SHP? Using an SHP for a pneumatic setup is kinda pointless.
    Wow. Good call. Didn't even see that part.
    I think it's been said that only the palmers lpr's can cosistently handle 1100psi. Most others are not even supposed to get over 500. And that doesn't look like a palmers lpr.