Thread: Rpg mag/parts

Rpg mag/parts

Hey guys i have some RPG Parts laying around specifically 2 complete RPG mags that i might be considering selling. Any word on what these babies can go for? Pics to come later but heres a list of parts they consist of.

ALL GLOSS BLACK FYI AND IN GREAT CONDITION!

-rpg exhile bodies w/ rpg feednecks
    -rpg chimera frame
    -rpg asa w/ rpg foregrip
    -rpg splinter rail and rpg recon rail
    -x valve

Dang over 400 views no input? haha think i have a good value on the mags though! might be for sale soon who knows?

They should have held their value, or more. I get asked for these kind of parts all the time. Some are retired, or no longer in production.

Most mech mags in my opinion seem to go for around $500 regardless of the high end parts. I have seen several markers lately with aftermarket bodies and frames listed for above $700 and they just sit for sale. Its sad to see it happen but parting them out always seems to happen.

Thanks for the input guys might try selling them as a whole as rpg mags and if they sit will most likely part em!

$500 is what high end mech mags are going for these days. Part them if you want to try to make some money.

If you part them out let me know how much you'll take for -rpg chimera frame
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?