Thread: Looking to trade my Pump Milled Polished Stainless Steel Vert feed MiniMag body....

Looking to trade my Pump Milled Polished Stainless Steel Vert feed MiniMag body....

Mine does not have the basket, but appears to either be uncut or only slightly cut enough to remove the basket. I do have a stock, raw basket that I removed from an Emag body and I'm sure Luke or someone could probably solder it on if someone wanted to return it back to stock.

I am trying to not cut the feedneck on this, so looking to trade for a cut vertfeed MiniMag body. There has to be enough left on it so the clamping feedneck I have will fit, so I may ask that you ship first or send me pics with a tape measure to make sure it is high enough. Polished is preferred, but will discuss raw bodies. PM me if any interest. Also STRONGLY prefer is already be professionally pump milled. No home jobs!

Just because I am sure someone will ask:

I am not looking to outright sell it unless you are willing to offer me a pump milled, polished/clear anodized XMT MiniMag body in a straight trade.

Please keep the posts or PMs telling me not to cut the body to yourselves.
    Last edited by OPBN; 09-22-2014 at 11:42 AM.