Thread: Version 1 intelliframe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Version 1 intelliframe

Can someone post a few pictures of the first version intelliframe with the straight trigger gard. I'm thinking about using one to finish a build but would like to see different views before I hunt for one. Thanks

i think your right but you should be able to just look through the motm or the mag picture thread to find what your looking for.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pjdubs View Post
    Can someone post a few pictures of the first version intelliframe with the straight trigger gard. I'm thinking about using one to finish a build but would like to see different views before I hunt for one. Thanks
    i could, but i think the battery in my camera is dead. you want it mounted on a gun, or just by itself? any particular foregrip / rail / body combination you want to see it with?

there are at least three different versions of the agd intelliframe. the straight guard, then the bent guard that doesn't have enough clearance for the frame screw to sit flush, and then a version with the bent guard that has more material removed so the frame screw and sit flush.

Straight please, didn't have to be mounted or anything I mainly want to see the back if it has any milling or not thanks

back of the version 1 and 2 have the same milling.

Thanks, I was hoping it had none

Im pretty sure all of the intelliframes had the milling on the back.