Thread: Beautiful 14" Dust Blue Old School Classic Eclipse Auto-cocker Barrel For Sale

Cool Beautiful 14" Dust Blue Old School Classic Eclipse Auto-cocker Barrel For Sale

You are purchasing a Beautiful 14" Old School Classic Eclipse Autococker Barrel for sale!

I have no clue what the bore size is, and I'm too lazy to make any effort in finding out. Given that I bought this around 2004-2005, I would say it is a fairly large bore...perfect for boring for freak inserts!

Overall, it is in great shape. There are a few very minor, very tiny scruffs in the anodizing around a couple of the "E"s on the barrel, and some very VERY tiny scratches on the tips...you don't see it unless you go looking for it. Despite it's age, I have only used this barrel on a few occasions; it pretty much sat in a garage from 2005 - 2013. I must stress that the inside of the barrel is perfect. Make no mistake, this barrel will shoot like it came out of the box!

I'm asking $25 for it.

I don't ship first.

Thank you for your time and don't hesitate to let me know If you have any questions!

Name:  blue barrel description 2.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  44.6 KBName:  blue barrel description.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  56.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by PBBlastah; 09-27-2014 at 03:20 PM.