Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sydarm revisited - whole new direction

to get back on track, I've finally gotten my pistol-play rig built.

The pouch on my front carries spare 10r tubes and either an extra 13ci tank or 12ies if I'm using them.
    There's a 3L hydration pouch on my back, but since this pic is just for show, I don't have the bladder in it.

Also, the pistol stays in the holster much better with the 12g changer on the front and no 13ci tank hanging off the back, but with the grip strap, it will stay in either way.

Here's the final form of this project. I have tried a lot of combinations of stuff on it and this is the way it looks best.

I have a lever changer that I'll use when actually playing with 12g's, but this configuration looks better.
    It also still has the micro rail for CA when playing longer games, but I don't like the look of the ASA down there.

Thanks for all the comments along the way. Now it's time to play with this thing and stop messing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    Here's the final form of this project. I have tried a lot of combinations of stuff on it and this is the way it looks best.

I have a lever changer that I'll use when actually playing with 12g's, but this configuration looks better.
    It also still has the micro rail for CA when playing longer games, but I don't like the look of the ASA down there.

Thanks for all the comments along the way. Now it's time to play with this thing and stop messing with it.
    Looks awesome, I love the black and silver look !