Thread: RT trigger for ar-15....???

RT trigger for ar-15....???

So, I haven't been around much recently, been busy with life and such... but I work in firearms and thought someone here may have seen this and thought the same. There is a new trigger group out for AR15 rifles called the 3mr. As far as I can tell... it's a automag/tippmann style response trigger. ATF says that it's legal. Anyone here try it? Thoughts comments...

Haven't tried it or seen it in person but I agree that it seems to be rt esque.

The steyr AUG has a perfect AGD RT style trigger. Tap it or hold it tight, you get one shot. Find the sweetspot and it will cycle through the clip.

huh... semi auto AUG's? I've had the chance to shoot them just never had. never really interested me. might have to look more into it... but that being said... if RT trigger is okay... I've had the itch for something belt fed for a while. Thinking about an M2 with an RT trigger.

Tac Con 3MR

Heres the Tac Con 3MR trigger :

And heres a bump stock , basically does the same thing:

Yeah. I've used a slide fire... It was cool... but at the risk of sounding like a tacti-tard, I have a hard time taking it seriously.
    Either way. I think I'm going to get myself a 3mr for Christmas to go with my 9" suppressed 300blk

Ugh... exactly. I see reviews like this and get bummed out. Even Jerry Miculek can't get it to roll. But... that's why I figured I would ask my automag peeps... do we R/T trigger folks know what to do with this thing that othere gun only people may not understand?