Thread: HyperFrame board swich

HyperFrame board swich

I picked up a hyperframe the other day. Seem to work on my classic fine but I didn't like the look, so I switched it to my x valve mag and it would turn on and say 1220. Turned it off and back on and shot fine. I shot about 500 shots just to make sure everything was working fine, I played around with the modes and then turned it off. I come back a few hours later ( just because I'm so overjoyed and cant stop playing with it) turn it on and it says 1220 and then turns itself off. It does this every time I turn it on. I replaced the battery and toy around with it some more but nothing helps.
    I started looking at all my paintball parts I have just lying around and found an old black dragon. Besides the board being a little wider its almost a perfect fit even the on off button is in the right spot. The battery, noid, and trigger plugs are all the same. So I just swapped out the board.

Name:  292.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  98.2 KBName:  291.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  86.6 KB

I had to get a thinner 9vt that Battery Plus helped me out with and just a little dremel work towards the bottom of the frame but all in all I think it turned out good.

PS I also slipped in a cut down wave spring to help the noid out. I'm hopping an ULT will help in the future.

Very nice. Be mindful of your board settings. Dwell - 6-10 ms. Also, and emag on/off does wonders in these things.