Thread: identify parts on lvlx and ult

Question identify parts on lvlx and ult

ok working on sending out some parts and i want to be sure i send the right parts... i ask because i usually have others fine tune my stuff.

how many carriers and shims come in a level x and how can i identify the carrier sizes?

are the shims different in lvlx to ult?

ult kit, honestly havent touched it since rob sent it back( just assume its all good to go in box...he did hell of a job labeling) everything lol but whats in that kit?

dont bust my balls to hard.... got some parts going out and we all know how the mag parts pile up and can get hard to remember all the stuff

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    ok working on sending out some parts and i want to be sure i send the right parts... i ask because i usually have others fine tune my stuff.

how many carriers and shims come in a level x and how can i identify the carrier sizes?

are the shims different in lvlx to ult?

ult kit, honestly havent touched it since rob sent it back( just assume its all good to go in box...he did hell of a job labeling) everything lol but whats in that kit?

dont bust my balls to hard.... got some parts going out and we all know how the mag parts pile up and can get hard to remember all the stuff
    there are nine carriers in total, 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4 although you really only need 0-2.5 (more often than not, 0.5-2). the carriers are marked with dots or lines (or nothing in the case of size 0). a line is "1" and a dot is ".5". see here for a handy chart.

the lvl 10 shims and ult shims are the size size, but different thickness (lvl x is twice the thickness of ult). .01" for lvl 10 and 0.005"

ult kit...the on/off? it replaces the standard rt on/off and lightens the trigger pull. it should also have some ult shims and tiny o-rings that are used in the ult on/off bottom.