This is a cross post from mcarterbrown. I decided to put it in the WTB forum here because I am looking primarily to trade for a micromag.
If this is in the wrong section please let me know.

It is with great sadness that I am parting with my Kidney Thief splatmaster.
Wonderful custom built internals all housed inside a splatmaster shell makes for one of the best stock class guns I've ever laid my hands on.
It also comes with two holsters.

Here is the original sale thread. I ended up buying it from the person who bought it there. There is a story and a video of it in action
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/r...ce-drop-*.html

I play paintball a lot less than I used to and am looking primarily to trade for a reliable semi to take out for walk on days. I really like the looks of automags and I have always wanted to own a micromag. Ideally it would be a marker I can air up, take to the field and play all day with. I would also be willing to sell for 450.

I had this out on the weekend and I loved playing with it. It was consistently shooting 290 on the first 10 round tube of a fresh 12 gram. If turned down to around 250 (what I usually run my pistols at) it is insanely efficient. The barrel on the thing is fantastic and I had no issues putting balls on targets.

Send me a PM if intetrested.