Thread: Xmag help

Xmag help

So I just bought an Xmag, but it hasn't been shot in at least 5 years. What items such as o-rings do I need to freshen the marker up and where can I buy them? Also, I need a power cord for the charger but it's probably easier to just buy a new one. Where can I get one and whats the model number? I'm in Japan so I cant just swing by radio shack... I'll have to order It. Much appreciated for the help guys!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Motrin870 View Post
    So I just bought an Xmag, but it hasn't been shot in at least 5 years. What items such as o-rings do I need to freshen the marker up and where can I buy them? Also, I need a power cord for the charger but it's probably easier to just buy a new one. Where can I get one and whats the model number? I'm in Japan so I cant just swing by radio shack... I'll have to order It. Much appreciated for the help guys!
    x-valve parts kit and a couple of quad o-rings for the on/off, which you can get from agd or possibly tunamart / tunaman (dunno if he ships international; ask him). the cost of getting a new cord is FAR cheaper and easier than getting a new charger lol. all you need is 12v dc input. you should be able to head into any electronics store and get a wall wart to convert from whatever your wall outlet supplies into 12v dc.

Thx man! What about changing the software on the board... Do I need a different board or is there a way to just change the software around when needed? Where to download?

I've tried sending emails to tuna through tunamart link but it's not going through.
    Last edited by Motrin870; 10-02-2014 at 04:12 AM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Motrin870 View Post
    Thx man! What about changing the software on the board... Do I need a different board or is there a way to just change the software around when needed? Where to download?

I've tried sending emails to tuna through tunamart link but it's not going through.
    pm tunaman here. you have to send the board in to get it flashed.