Thread: Walmart Ice Cream Doesn't Melt ?

Question Walmart Ice Cream Doesn't Melt ?

What is it in that Great Value "ice cream sandwich" ?

What is it really, flavored Styrofoam ?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    that's because it's not ice cream, it's "frozen dairy dessert". didn't watch the whole video, but i'd imagine it was quit soft after 20 minutes (or even after five); certainly no longer frozen.

Reminds me of Dairy Queen. Only melts halfway, then takes forever to the rest to melt even in 90deg heat! Always wondered what dark magic was in there.

This is one of those reasons I'm glad I've managed to almost entirely eliminate corn sugar and artificial sweeteners from my diet. Seems sweets are the worst when it comes to lack of consumability, or at least is highest among things that should not be consumed. I'm personally amazed that people aren't more turned off to these things due to videos like this and other tidbits of information out there about how some of the sweeteners can kill flies or cause serious cancers. This kind of makes me think of the Twinkies and mcdonalds food that never seems biodegrade when exposed to the elements.

Oooooh, Chinese petrochemical break through!
    another thing, popcorn used to be $5 for 2 boxs of 15(30) most of it would pop. now it's $5 for 24. Smaller bags and 1/2 of it pops(if your lucky). I've revived my popcorn pan and shake it, even tastes better then microwave. And still only takes ~3 mins.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Oooooh, Chinese petrochemical break through!
    another thing, popcorn used to be $5 for 2 boxs of 15(30) most of it would pop. now it's $5 for 24. Smaller bags and 1/2 of it pops(if your lucky). I've revived my popcorn pan and shake it, even tastes better then microwave. And still only takes ~3 mins.
    I still get the stuff in the round pan with the tinfoil on top... So much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    I still get the tinfoil hats... So much fun.
    I smell an ice cream popcorn conspiracy .....