Thread: Xmod and other software

Xmod and other software

So I found Neidtech's webpage while researching the different software versions for the emag... but the DL link is broken (but the others on the site aren't). Does anyone have the various software versions for the emag or know where I can download them, to include the Xmod?

What is the predator Morlock and Predator 2 boards?

Also, where can I find the hardware to transfer the software from PC to marker?

Sorry lots of questions I know... i've been out of the paintball game for about 15 years and i'm trying to get back into it! There just doesn't seem to be a lot of information on emags/xmags software (it's like people are holding tight to it).

Thanks guys!

You would need the programmer to use the Xmod software. Easiest way is to send it to Tunaman, as he is an authorized installer of the software. Do not know if you would need to send the entire gun or not, so pm him here and ask him.

The Predator boards are pretty much dead. I don't know if the Morlock can run an Emag noid. If the DNA boards ever get out of development hell, they code work, but they are severely stalled.

So go xmod and you won't have to worry about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The Predator boards are pretty much dead. I don't know if the Morlock can run an Emag noid.

So go xmod and you won't have to worry about anything else.
    Xmod is really nice.

Predator boards aren't supported but will work. Any board will work in an emag as along as it can support the current required by the solenoid, and most can. You can get around the full auto problem for all boards by applying the electronic patch that I figured out. Link to Emag full auto fix
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.