Thread: Automag Players Journal

Smile Automag Players Journal

Since "this is the place to go to post about events" it seemed a logical place to start a journal reliving the glory of past events as well. Rather than focusing on pictures of just our Automags (we already have one of those), I thought a picture thread showing players using Automags in action including some game memories would be interesting and fun.

So here's the format: start off by posting a picture of you using your Automag in a game - professional or your own photo. After the picture, post the date (as best you can) and where the picture was taken...name of game and/or geographic location. End with a few sentences telling us about a good memory of that game...it can be anything you want to share as long as it fit for everyone to read!

When you hit the field with your Automag, have fun out there!
    Last edited by JKR; 10-05-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Name:  Living Legends V_01.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  168.5 KB

May 19, 2012
    CPX, Joliet, IL
    Living Legends V

This picture of me with my Micromag was snapped by my good friend, teammate and fellow Automag owner, Jack Davis, just before we coordinated an ambush to protect our base in the last hour of the game. We were asked to hang back to prevent another attempt at capturing our base. Jack and I set up in some woods about 200 yards from our base. Not long thereafter, we saw a group of the enemy sneaking towards our base, in our immediate area. We got ready and waited and Jack deferred to me to call the ambush. We waited patiently and when they came into an opening, we unleashed a barrage of paint from our 'Mags, taking out about ten of their players and sending others scrambling back the direction they came. It was an outstanding memory to end the day!

C'mon Maggots...this could be a great way to spread the Automag joy. Show the world pics of us having a good time as well as some "war stories" to personalize it even more. Surely you guys have some pictures and stories to share. I think this has great potential for a very enjoyable thread that could be alot of fun to keep up with.