Thread: F/S/T Epic "ICE"

Cool F/S/T Epic "ICE"

Rules:
    1. PLEASE POST FIRST AND STATE WHAT ITEM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEFORE PMING ME
    2. Shipping is NOT included in price unless mentioned.
    3. Priority shipping rate will average $5 within US.
    4. Items are listed on several different forums and at local paintball store. Priority goes to buyers offering full asking price along with shipping cost.
    5. Items come as shown unless specified differently.
    6. Prices are "Or Best Offer" but please be respectful.
    7. I am willing to ship outside the US, but buyer pays actual shipping cost.

EPIC ICE:
    SOLD: $300

This was a unicorn gun for me and I was able to take it to the field once and shoot a few hundred rounds through it. It's super quiet and really fun to shoot. I just found an even better unicorn that I need money for. Hoping this goes to a good home.

Comes with several trap doors and a manual. The feedneck was custom cut to take a clamping feedneck. The picture shows that it's a trinity but the lever stripped on me so I replaced it with a CCM collar which works a lot better but isn't shown.

Barrel not included. This gun is cocker threaded and for $40 more I can include a freak barrel if you need one. These don't go on sale that often so don't miss your chance.

__________________________________________________ _________

Shipping Information:
    - I ship USPS Priority Mail in Flat Rate Boxes. They include $50 Insurance and Tracking. Please state if you want more insurance.

Payment Information:
    - I will PM an Invoice once an order is confirmed for an item
    - Money Orders are accepted

TRADE OPTIONS:
    (Please note that I am unable to "Add" a lot of cash to any trade options, but if it's a good deal I might be able to find some money)

PAINTBALL GUNS:
    - Naughty Dog Timmy
    - Right Feed Micromag
    - PTP Autocockers

MISC PAINTBALL:
    - Black ULE Body
    - Ninja SL Tank
    - Black Sidewinder Reg
    - Blue Parts
    - Blue CCM Pump Handle
    - PTP Parts (Anything that says PTP/Armson on it)

AGAIN PLEASE POST FIRST AND STATE WHAT ITEM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEFORE PMING ME
    Last edited by Sk8ermog; 10-07-2014 at 01:20 AM.