Thread: WTB Selector Switch for E- / X-Mag

WTB Selector Switch for E- / X-Mag

Looking for a selector switch (in perfect, working condition, including the little screw it comes with obviously)
    I know and realize that they are for sale on the AGD Website, but they unfortunately only ship within the US and to Canada and I'm based in Germany.

I'm willing to pay 20.- USD (that's 5.- USD more than what a new one costs at the AGD website!) plus all shipping and handling costs.
    Pls send me a PM if you've got one and ideally also a picture to prove it's in good condition.

Thanks for helping a fellow Mag-addict out!

Just to be clear, this is what I'm looking for:
    Name:  Selector Switch X- od E-Mag.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  30.3 KB

I have arranged group buys on other forums and shipped internationally. If this part is unobtainium, I am happy to help you out as a middleman to buy it new and reship to you. Priority mail would be $14.

Jose

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hose View Post
    I have arranged group buys on other forums and shipped internationally. If this part is unobtainium, I am happy to help you out as a middleman to buy it new and reship to you. Priority mail would be $14.

Jose
    it is definitely unobtanium here in Germany. and yes, let's do that - thanks for helping a guy out!
    I'll be sending you a PM in a bit...

You may want to contact Tunamart. He is an authorized dealer and will I would assume ship out of the U.S. as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    You may want to contact Tunamart. He is an authorized dealer and will I would assume ship out of the U.S. as well.
    Thanks, I did that... no response yet unfortunately...

Still looking - can anybody help?

Tuna can be little slow to reply from time to time as it's not his day job. But he'll take care of you.

You can also try to contact him in here trough pm. Search for Tunaman.

I have an extra one for you. Just pay shipping and i'll send it over to you. Send me a PM and we can go from there.

I just lost package #2 to the UK. Never got there. Been a month. Same with Germany. It's up to you if you want to try. Lots of aggravation on this end shipping overseas...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart