Thread: meet ole PAINFULL

meet ole PAINFULL

This is my workhorse and recently got named ole PAINFULL due to 2 times now running a O-ring pick under my thumbnail while replacing valve pin o-rings.
    (Holy crap does that hurt)
    RT pro with Y-frame,dye stainless barrel and nw drop/on off.what do you guys think?

Looks great! I'm a sucker for polished, so I'd vote for making that foregrip mount shine. My sympathies on the pick wounds. I think my nails may have calluses under them by now.

Yeah I've thought about polishing the foregrip and rail but that's gotta wait till my custom mag gets done.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    This is my workhorse and recently got named ole PAINFULL due to 2 times now running a O-ring pick under my thumbnail while replacing valve pin o-rings.
    (Holy crap does that hurt)
    RT pro with Y-frame,dye stainless barrel and nw drop/on off.what do you guys think?
    well, the drop wouldn't work at all for me (that's one extreme drop-forward!!). o-ring pick stabbings...lol i've done that before. the trick with the valve pin assembly is you hook the middle of the o-ring under the small c-clip, then work both sides with your fingers at the same time to get it over (no pick needed!).

anyway, you can't really go wrong with a polished body and polished stainless barrel. i've done that with a couple of my mags, clean and simple (with a matching chrome asa, of course).

Lol a hard lesson learned for sure.I love the big drop with my 45/4500,makes for a super tight set up.

That's one serious drop forward for that asa.