Thread: Pneu'd Kartamag

Pneu'd Kartamag

So I finally got my mag built how I want it. This thing rips now. Anyway, just wondering what I could get if I decided to sell. It's in great shape, has a few scratches on the frame by where the grips meet the metal, nothing significant, (may get it anodized again). It's gloss black but the lighting makes look as though it has a pinkish tint to it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'd say about 600-750$ as whole.
    Parted:
    body and rail 400-450$
    pneu grip 250-300$
    barrel maybe 40$?
    front grip 20-30$
    x-valve about 180-200$

Looks cooler with that pink tint

I think that Laku is right on most of the pricing. He is a little light on the frame though. This has a Sleeper Mod and as a guy that has done plenty of these the mod alone is about $200 add the frame and you are in the $350 - $400 range for that. Assuming it is a quality build like I do and not a hack job.

Here are a few that I have built.
    Feel free to snoop around in my Albums. I have built and or owned all of these!
    ......You know you want one!!

Thanks for the replies. Loguzzzzzz, nice work. Whats the short fat LPR that i'm seeing in some of your builds? It looks like I could save some space using one of those over a micro rock.

I think the body/rail may be a little high. Holeless sets seem to sell higher than the ones with the holes in the rail. I would say $350-400 for the body/rail, but its an odd market right now. Stuff that you think will fly off the shelf is sitting and odd crap that I put zero value on, people are snatching up? Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by fz6soldier View Post
    It's gloss black but the lighting makes look as though it has a pinkish tint to it.
    I was just going to ask how you colored the carbon fiber to so appropriately match the anno...

That's some lighting effects!