Thread: anyone going to Bearclaw October 25/26?

anyone going to Bearclaw October 25/26?

Me and my family going to Bearclaw for the October game. I also have several friends going as well. The event looking to be a good one. Post if anyone going from AO.thanks.http://www.bearclawpaintball.net/
    Last edited by dodge3500; 10-19-2014 at 10:22 AM.

I am going with some friends. We will be camping and should have folks onsite Thursday evening to setup camp. Look for our team banner..."The Urban Guard." There will be me using either my Micromag or one of my other Mags and one of my friends also using one of his Automags. Looking forward to a fun weekend of paintball!

Sweet,we should be there on Thursday as well,my wife is infamous there for dropping a F bomb while giving a generals speech on Sunday after the game(Hootie).we will be staying in our 5th wheel camper close to pro shop.lol we will be hard to miss because I'll probably be chasing our dogs around till they get used to where we are at.

502nd SOG will be rolling in around 3PM Thursday - and as usual, heavy with Mags. several of us have been running with them for years - myself since 1995!

Sweet ,I'll be looking for you guys.
    We now have Urban Guard,502nd SOG and my crew (Blood Bound)of 5 to 7 of us maybe.

Dang, wish I could go! I haven't been to Bear Claw in a couple years, since they went reservation only.

The next logical question...

If you guys are preregistered, what team are you on? The Urban Guard is playing in the Bartatheon army.

Yeah we are on Bartatheon side too.