Thread: WTB gas thru foregrip for Automag

WTB gas thru foregrip for Automag

WTB gas thru foregrip for Automag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a specific style of foregrip for an Automag. It has to have a winged top and be solid with just a NPT hole in the bottom. They were made by a few companies. I cannot use the PTP ones with the screw in insert in the bottom or ones that are hollowed out. Post a pic and price when responding and PM me please.

Check the y grip rt mag thread in the for sale forum. I'm the one that bought that mag. Will that work? I'm gonna be selling the ASA and forgrip as soon as it arrives. https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-Valve-Automag

If that will work shoot me a pm.

No, it needs to be all one piece. Here is an example of one:

I had pm'd him on it and then forgot to send the money. Apparently he sold it in the interim.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    look through this thread, it appears they have a one-piece winged gas-thru. four mini black ones...might still have one available.

I'll have to check. I bought one of the full size awhile back not realizing they were the hollow kind with the threaded insert. Not sure why I didn't buy the other kind unless they were out of them? Thanks for the lead.

What color do you want?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    What color do you want?
    Really doesn't matter as it will be milled, drilled and reanodized. LMK what you have and how many, how much. Might take a couple of them.