Thread: Nice Splash Micro Emag

Nice Splash Micro Emag

Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    he also put up a nice emag with warp feed. dude's got some not 'mags!

***edit***
    that emag is sold
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 10-27-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Did someone say splash, and the magic word Micromag, interesting .... hmmm

yes, yes he did.

hey swe, if you want it and he wont ship you can send it to me and i'll ship it to you, its only a couple of trips to the post office.

Wow... Is that a factory ano? I guess it would be considering the steel ring, unless the body was plugged.
    Last edited by zondo; 10-24-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Did someone say splash, and the magic word Micromag, interesting .... hmmm
    interesting indeed! VERY nice one!
    any idea on what year (aprox) it could be from?

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    interesting indeed! VERY nice one!
    any idea on what year (aprox) it could be from?
    It's a 2K body.

I want this marker so bad !!! if it was mine, id call it "eye candy" just cuz
    Damn bills

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Wow... Is that a factory ano? I guess it would be considering the steel ring, unless the body was plugged.
    I would say its not likely to be factory ano. Only because the grip panels are anodized to match. Which wouldn't have been on the gun from PTP.

I kind of want it but cant justify spending the money for a gun that will sit for 361 days a year. I was hoping by posting it here someone would buy it and save me from myself.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I kind of want it but cant justify spending the money for a gun that will sit for 361 days a year. I was hoping by posting it here someone would buy it and save me from myself.
    Think a lot of us are in the same boat.....One of the few that I have truly been tempted to buy and just can't justify a wall hanger right now. Especially since I don't have a wall to hang it on.

If it was a "factory" ano, I would buy it without hesitation .... I put an offer for it anyway ... I'm a (translated straight from Swedish) buy cod (köp torsk).

So who got it?

It was removed from Ebay. Pending to a local buyer, if he can raise the money.

I actually bid for it full price but had to retract due to unforseen issues with getting it to my location in Austria - so I'm retracting from that (or tyring to). Guessing it'll pop up again...

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    I actually bid for it full price but had to retract due to unforseen issues with getting it to my location in Austria - so I'm retracting from that (or tyring to). Guessing it'll pop up again...
    If need be you could have it shipped to me and I can then send it to you. As long as its legal where you are and you cover all the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    If need be you could have it shipped to me and I can then send it to you. As long as its legal where you are and you cover all the shipping.
    thanks for the offer. It's in fact no problem at all to ship/receive PB items to/in Austria (which is where this would've gone). The issue was that since I would not have been able to receive it in person, I had hoped on help from someone there who ended up turning me down in the last second... And to be honest, if you look atb the pictures you can make out that some of the screws are majorly rusted (@ selctor switsch for example) and that does not give me high hopes for how this marker was treated/stored the last coupld of years (on second thought, scrap that: that's just me trying to justify not being able to get this thing in the end... )
    I'll just (try to) stop looking at this one and move on .... nothing to see here, nothign to see here..

it's back up for sale again
    nice guy and very polite to deal with... hate myself fro doing it, but I'm gonna pass on this one...